Our God Is An Awesome God!!!

Welcome To My Blog

Welcome to my blog of current happenings in my life. As you read my posts please feel free to post a comment if your heart so desires. You can double click on any picture if you would like to enlarge it. I pray you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy keeping you all posted on my very blessed life.

Monday, August 31, 2009

For all you hunters like me!

Thought I would post some pics of my better bucks I have gotten on camera this year. I put my 3 cameras out the 3rd week of July. I average 175 pics a night and have gotten as many as 384 on 1 camera. The pic of the smaller perfect 10 pt is about 15 feet from my back door.He was there at 6PM tonight. They are still in velvet. These are just a few of 1000's of pictures. Our bow season comes in on Sept. 26 and I can't wait. I jump on the 4-wheeler at 6:45 every morning and go check my camera's. Thought this might get you deer hunters fired up. Enjoy!!!

4 comments:

Lou said...

Are you describing Jay? :)

Donna C said...

Of course not!!! I am the one doing all the scouting, feeding, downloading pics, etc. All he does is ask if I've checked the cameras yet(at 6:45 AM)and then asks me to print pics of what what he wants to show off. So-now who deserves to get HER BIG BUCK?

Desiree' said...

this is too funny--i know you don't know me, but i am your sisters blogging buddy, i just posted a blog about hunting and she referred me to your blog! WOW you have some awesome pics! i have been wanting to get a deer camera for the last two years, just haven't had the chance...i started scouting this week, and boy do i have buck fever! good luck, season is approaching FAST!

Desiree' Knepp

Desiree' said...

i know you don't know me, but your sister referred me to your blog, i am a big hunter and she told me to check out your blog pics! WOW those are some awesome pics, it would be even better if ya get one mounted this season :-) i have been wanting to get a deer camera for the past couple years but still haven't. i started scouting this week, and boy do i have buck fever! good luck, season is approaching FAST!

Desiree' Knepp